Sunday 18 August 2013

started pressing my boobs

Hi, my name is Payel, age 23 . this is my real story.Last saturday i went to my boyfriend's house ..he was alone as his parents has gone to Delhi...we planed it earlier and wile going to his house i took some food also...let me tell u my bf is very handsome tall punjabi guy ... with a sexy body..i reached his house ..he was watching sm movie... it was raining outside and i was almost wet in my jeans and white top..he opened the door i entered and we hugged and kissed each other...he told me to change but i was nt having any extra cloths so he gave me his shirt.... we had coffee than sat down n watched the movie for smtime ... it was almost 11 pm we had dinner and took shower .... i saw my hot bf in towel and was very horny...he then came near me n we smooched ...his hand all over my body... he took off my clothes and i came on my knee to suck his dick..he then took me to the bed and sucked my nipples and pressed my boobs..then he went down to lick my pussy ... after almost 1hr of foreplay he inserted his dick in my pussy and was pushing harder... suddenly we heard a door bell .. we both were bit scared ... he took his cloths and went to open the door ...it was his bst friend ..who went to a party...while returning his car broke so he came to Nikhil's (my bf) house.... i heard his sound and came outside ..seeing us he started laughing and asked what we were doing ..we three then sat down ...Nikhil brought 3 glasses and a bottle of scotch....we all were high and suddenly Nikhil started kissing me infront of his frnd ... i told nikhil to stop but he dint listen ...his frnd also came near me and started pressing my boobs ...i stopped him but he said plz payel jst once ...Nikhil also said yes ....he went down and started licking my pussy and i was sucking Nikhil's dick ..the experience was awsm... he then took out a comdom and put it on and started rubbing his dick on my pussy...with a one strock he put it inside ...it was now Nikhil's turn ...i sat on him and was riding his dick ...his frnd was licking my ass...then both the guy was fucking my 2 holes and it was like heaven ....It was the bst sex experience i ever had ....
posted by ‪#‎PRIYA‬
Please like it...  

No comments:

Post a Comment